- New Customers Full Day (8 hours) $300 up to two people
- Returning customers $270.00 (8 hours)
- 1/2 day (4 hours) All customers $200.00. Up to two people
*All trips require a $50 deposit
What we Provide
- Everything you need to catch fish!
- Rods and Reels (Upon request)
- Bait and Tackle
- Snacks and Drinks (Upon Request, snacks 8 hour trips only)
- And fishing out of a top of the line Nitro/Mercury bass boat
What you Provide
- Fishing License
- Rain Suit
- Warm Clothes
- Medication you may require
- Extra food or drink (no alcohol please)
- Sun Screen
Bass Class is a comprehensive technique specific 4 hour day on the water with John. He will show you everything he knows about a technique from knot tying to bait selection to rod and reel selection. We will then head out on the water and use this technique and John will coach you on what you are doing. Right now John is offering classes on dock fishing, grass fishing, deep cranking and deep structure fishing using your electronics. Each technique specific class is $200.00 This is a one on one class and is limited to 1 person per session.
John also offers bass basics class. This class is for the beginner bass fisherman, young and not so young. John will spend 8 hours with you covering what you need to know to consistently catch bass during different seasons and conditions. This class covers rods, reels and baits you will need to master bass fishing year round on any body of water. The bass basics class is also $300.00
John shows you how to fine tune and use your electronics on your boat to find structure and bass. This class is $75.00hr (min 2 hours).
-All trips and classes require $50.00 deposit
Lakes guided are Jordan and Martin in Central Al. Classes on other bodies of water are available, price is negotiable. I have traveled to other lakes for classes and helped clients dissect bodies of water for tournaments. Prices depend on distance from my home and time spent on water. Any overnight accommodations provided by customer.