- Full Day (8 hours) $250 up to two people, additional $75 for more
- Half Day (4 hours) $175 up to two people, additional $75 for more
- Night Trips (May – Sept, 6pm – 10pm) $200 no more than two people on night trips
*All trips require a $50 deposit
What we Provide
- Everything you need to catch fish!
- Rods and Reels
- Bait and Tackle
- Snacks and Drinks
- And fishing out of a top of the line Nitro/Mercury bass boat
What you Provide
- Fishing License
- Rain Suit
- Warm Clothes
- Medication you may require
- Extra food or drink (no alcohol please)
Bass Class is a comprehensive technique specific 10 hour day on the water with John. He will show you everything he knows about a technique from knot tying to bait selection to rod and reel selection. We will then head out on the water and use this technique and John will coach you on what you are doing. Right now John is offering classes on dock fishing, grass fishing, deep cranking and deep structure fishing using your electronics. Each technique specific class is $400. This is a one on one class and is limited to 1 person per session.
John also offers bass basics class. This class is for the beginner bass fisherman. John will spend 10 hours with you covering what you need to know to consistently catch bass in tournament situations. This class covers rods, reels and baits you will need to master bass fishing year round on any body of water. The bass basics class is $500. John is committed to getting young men and women into the world of bass fishing. If you are a member of your high school fishing team, the basics class is $400 and additionally John will help you prepare a tournament strategy for your first tournament after class.